Saturday, February 27, 2010

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

Life has many challenges to surpass. How many days to go I am now soon graduating in high school. We will be going in the different directions. So, I must decide and choose well what course I will take. But I have many dreams in life. I want to become a doctor someday. I want to tour the beautiful places around the world. However, I must study hard, work hard, use the time wisely, be responsible and mature enough to achieve my dreams or goals in life. Because my dreams will be my future.

Above all, I thank God for all the trials you’ve allowed in my path, enabling me to see my shortcomings, forcing me to do better. God is always there for us and He will not give as problems we cannot solve.

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment